Friday, July 24, 2009

Restroom

It's been a busy month. I've mostly been working on the compilation and layout of a 77 page corporate branding document which outlines the guidelines for application of the client's various company logos and other design elements. And doing some fun animation which I'll post here soon. Only just got around to finishing my cartoon for the next issue of Spill the Beans Mag which comes out in the next week or so, so here's the preview:
(click to see larger version)
I've had the idea for this one in my head for some time now, and every time I thought about it, I'd crack up laughing, thinking it's the funniest thing on earth. But now I'm beginning to wonder about my sense of humour. I tested it on my dad last night and he didn't find it funny at all. But then, he didn't get the last one either.

No comments: